What is the difference between tolerance and surrender?
- You do not make an attempt to let go of the dislike, this increases the bitterness in your heart itself and makes you are bitter person.
- You do not recognize the degree of burns you are experiencing because of your own dislike churning inside.
So what is a sensible option? Surrender is the higher road. When you are in a difficult situation or with a difficult person, you do your best to make the situation better and then surrender.
- Surrender your anger, hatred, jealousy, greed, etc.
- Surrender the habit of constantly thinking about the situation or person.
- Surrender is simply letting go of the thirst for the fruit of action [karmaphalam] and just being 100% with the action.
- Surrender is being in the present moment, from moment to moment.
Only Surrender can bring peace of mind, tolerance cannot. Got it?